HOUSTON TEXANS PLAY 60 GRANTS
Does your school need gym or playground equipment? See below to learn how your school can receive a PLAY 60 grant from the Houston Texans!
What is PLAY 60?
PLAY 60 is the National Football League's campaign to encourage kids to be active for 60 minutes a day in order to help reverse the trend of childhood obesity. To ensure that our schools have the right tools to integrate healthy activity into the school day, the Houston Texans are proud to award PLAY 60 grants to Houston-area schools in need of additional funding. These grants are designed to supply schools with equipment for the playground or gym that will help facilitate PE or after-school programs.
PLAY 60 Grants Timeline:
• First day to submit grant applications: September 3rd 2013
• Last day to submit grant applications: October 14th 2013
• Notification to grant recipients: November 4th 2013
• Disbursement of grant funds: March 2014
• Funds must be used by: September 2014
2013 PLAY 60 grant applications have been closed. Winners will be announced by November 4th 2013.