Gameday Activities: Texans vs. Raiders
The Houston Texans provide a complete gameday experience for fans who make the trip to NRG Stadium.
The Houston Texans strongly encourage all fans attending to be in their seats by at least 30 minutes prior to kickoff to participate in the pregame activities and be ready for kickoff.
Parking Lot/Stadium Gate Information
-All parking lots will open four (4) hours prior to kickoff as with all other Texans home games.
-All main stadium gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
Texas Flag Holders: All Fan Club Members: Battle Red Ladies presented by Palais Royal, Toros Bravos presented by Verizon and TORO's Kids Club presented by Kroger
Homefield Advantage Captain: Founder, Chariman and CEO Bob McNair and his wife Janice McNair
National Anthem: Clay Walker
Color Guard: Field-size flag being held by Fan Club members, Season Ticket members and Corporate Partners including BHP Billiton, Mustang Cat, National Oilwell Varco and BMW
Halftime: Multi-Platinum settling artist, 6x Grammy Nominee with two #1 albums and four topr 10 albums, B.o.B
Gridiron, TX presented by Coors Light: Nigel Edison Band
Cantina: The Blues Grooves
Crown Royal Saloon: DJ Chad
Bud Light Lounge: DJ Olyn
Gate Entertainment: Percussion One
Verizon East Club: Radio Live
Verizon West Club: Obsolete August
Texans Ambassadors Appearances
The Houston Texans Ambassadors are a group of former Texans and NFL players who reside in the Houston area that represents the team at Texans games and in the community.
||HEB Tailgater of the Game
||Fox Sports Pre-Game Show
||Bud Light Plaza
||Wade Smith/Carel Stith
||Verizon West Club
||Eric Brown/Fred Weary
||Verizon East Club
||Eric Brown/Fred Weary
||Work for it with HCC
Featured Item of the Game: 30% off all Houston Texans Fashion socks
Meet TORO during Halftime: Stop by the Endzone Store (Behind Section 119) at the beginning of Halftime to get your gameday photo taken with TORO!
Bud Light Plaza
Start your NFL gameday experience at a free pregame tailgate party at Bud Light Plaza (MAP). The party includes live bands, Texans Countdown Live in Bud Light Plaza, interactive games and plenty of food, drinks and fun.
Bud Light Plaza opens two and a half hours prior to kickoff. In addition, the Texans Cheerleaders, Deep Steel Thunder Band and TORO will make an appearance before each game.
||Bud Light Plaza, BULLevard and Fan Zone Opens
||Deep Steel Thunder Band Performance
The BULLevard presented by Academy Sports and Outdoors
Visit the BULLevard for pregame activities for the entire family. This fan-friendly area, located south of NRG Stadium between the Stadium and NRG Astrodome, includes interactive games, music and much more as you get ready for kickoff. The BULLevard opens two and a half hours prior to kickoff.
The Churrascos Club, located in the Houston Methodist Training Center, is the spot for an elite pregame party. You'll enjoy a specially prepared buffet menu catered by Churrascos, beverages provided by Coors and Coca-Cola and entertainment! For tickets and information, click here or call 832-667-2390.
There will be food trucks in Bud Light Plaza and on the BULLevard.
The Houston Texans not only allow tailgating, we encourage it! We want NRG Stadium to provide the finest tailgating experience in the NFL, so we have established a few guidelines to make your tailgating party great:
• All Parking lots (except for platinum) will open four hours prior to kickoff.
• All parking at NRG Stadium will require a pre-purchased parking hangtag; you will not be able to buy any additional parking at the gate.
• Parking is first-come, first-served for the first hour; saving spots will not be allowed. If you would like to tailgate near friends, please arrive together.
• NRG Stadium entrance gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
• Tailgating will be limited to one 8’x 16’ space for each valid parking hangtag, and must not cross over into the drive lane designated by the blue lines down each aisle.
• The use of “Unmanned Aircraft Systems” (UAS) or “Drones” and other remotely controlled aircraft or ground vehicles is strictly prohibited at NRG Stadium and NRG Park. Anyone possessing or operating such devices at NRG Park is subject to confiscation of the item, removal from NRG Park and possible legal action in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
• RV’s, buses, and oversized vehicles will need to pre-purchase a minimum of two parking spots and need to park in the designated RV areas in each lot.
• If you plan to extend sides or set chairs outside of your RV or Bus you will need parking hangtags in addition to the ones for the space that will be used by you vehicle.
• For safety, fans may not stand, sit, or congregate on the tops of vehicles, busses or RV’s.
• Generators that create excessive noise or harmful fumes are prohibited. (As determined by Texans staff.)
• Barbecues in tow will also be required to have an additional pre-purchased hangtag. You will not be allowed to buy one at the gate.
• No Music system speakers may exceed 18” tall and 12” wide
• Music speakers my not produce sound greater than 68 decibels in accordance to the City of Houston sound ordinance Sections 30.1-30.9
• No Pets of any kind are allowed at Houston Texans games except, certified service animals
• The Houston Texans do not allow the solicitation of cash for goods or services within the NRG Stadium parking lots; this includes but is not limited to tips, donations, or payment for food, beverage, merchandise, promotional products.
• Liquid charcoal starter or other flammable liquids are strictly prohibited. Charcoal may be started with an electrical starter designed for this purpose or quick starting charcoal is recommended. Open flames are allowed but all barbecue pits left unattended must be extinguished.
• Ash containers, trash containers and port-o-lets are located in each lot.
• Hot ashes, cinders, smothering coal, or other hot materials must be disposed of in the Orange dumpsters only.
• Trash must be disposed of the in the Green dumpsters only.
• For safety purposes, all tents, chairs, etc. must be put away before entering NRG Stadium.
• In order to ensure the safety of our fans, no golf carts, Segways, motorized coolers, skateboards, bicycles, or large balloons will be allowed for use by fans in the parking lots.
• NRG Stadium and the Houston Texans do not grant the right to display advertising, banners or signs, or distribute promotional items on property. Fans may be asked to remove inappropriate banners or signs.
• All cooking equipment shall be situated away from crowds, buildings, vehicles or combustible materials. A minimum clearance distance of 3 feet is required.
• A minimum class 2A-10B:C fire extinguisher with a current service tag is required at each cooking area.
• LP-gas cooking appliances shall be UL listed and approved for use. LP-gas cylinders shall be secured in an upright position to keep from falling and positioned to prevent impact from vehicle traffic. Portable generators are not to be filled while running and fuel must be in a UL listed safety can (2 gal. max). Guests are welcome to continue tailgating up to one hour after the end of the game. However, in some instances guests may be asked to clear the parking lots before that time.
• Any violation of the fire safety regulations will be subject to citations being issued by the City of Houston Fire Inspector.
• For any further information regarding these guidelines or any other questions on the day of the game please call 832-667-1400 or text “HOU” <space> issue to 78247.
• The Houston Texans reserve the right to revoke the season parking pass of those who do not comply with these guidelines.