Q: Do I have to pay to connect to WiFi at Houston Texans games?
A: No, WiFi access is provided free of charge by XFINITY.
Q: Where can I find assistance to help connect my wireless device to the Free WiFi?
A: All customer service booths on each concourse level or any of our WiFi coaches on each concourse level can help get you connected to WiFi.
Q: Do I have to provide additional contact information to connect to WiFi on Texans gamedays?
A: No, simply access your wireless devices WiFi settings and select XFINITY WiFi to connect.
Q: If my wireless device’s battery becomes depleted, what are my options to recharge it?
A: You can visit any of our free Reliant Phone Charging Stations located near the main ramp entrances on each level of the stadium.
WiFi Fun Facts
• 48,500 simultaneous users can be handled by the WiFi system
• 1250 Extreme Networks Access Points or “AP’s” – utilizing 802.11ac Wave 2
• 55 new jobs were created to build the WiFi system
• Six months and over 30,000 man hours were need to complete the project
• 70 miles of cable were installed to support the system
• 58 miles of copper wires and 12 miles of fiber optic wire