Spring Cleaning Sale!
It’s time to make room in your closet for lots of great new Texans gear! Stock up at our Spring Cleaning Sale April 20-21 with 20% off the entire store!*
*Excludes sale and value items
Store details - http://www.houstontexans.com/gotexanstore.html
The 2015 Houston Texans Draft Party presented by Coors Light isThursday, April 30 at NRG Stadium. The Draft Party begins at 5 p.m. CDT and the 2015 NFL Draft begins at 7 p.m. CDT.
NFL Network’s draft coverage will be shown on the HD televisions throughout the 100 Level Concourse and Texans Radio on SportsRadio 610 will broadcast live, with commentary and analysis from “The Voice of the Texans,” Marc Vandermeer, and a number of special guests. When the Texans make their first-round pick, fans at the Draft Party will hear from the player first as part of Texans Radio’s live broadcast.
Texans Ambassadors will be on hand to sign autographs throughout the evening. Texans fans can also get their first glimpse of the 2015 Houston Texans Cheerleaders when the squad makes its debut performance at the event.
Young fans can play in the TORO’s Kids Club Zone presented by Kroger, which will feature interactive games, a balloon artist and appearances by TORO and Deep Steel Thunder. Fans can also take photos in Memory Alley located on the concourse.
Get more information on the event here.
Stop by the Go Texan Store on Friday, April 10, 2015 from 12:30pm - 1:30pm to meet a TBD Houston Texans Ambassador. Fans can also enjoy a 10% off Power Hour discount in the Go Texan Store during the event!
Store info - http://www.houstontexans.com/gotexanstore.html
Stop by the Houston Texans Grille (I-10 & Beltway 8) on Day 3 of the NFL Draft, Saturday, May 2 from 10:30am – 6:30pm for a chance to announce a Texans Draft Pick live on TV or chance to win tons of other prizes!
All of the Texans draft picks that day will be made by Texans fans live from the Grille, with at least one on NFL Network and the rest on NFL.com.
Texans Radio with Voice of the Texans, Marc Vandermeer and special guests, will be broadcasting LIVE the entire time. Plus, Houston Texans Cheerleaders and Ambassadors will be there for autographs and pictures!
Tune in to KTRK ABC 13 in Houston on Sunday, May 3 at 11pm to catch the Texans TV special, Texans All Access: 2015 Draft. This will be an exclusive look into the day of the Texans first round draft pick, as well as an analysis of all the 2015 Texans draft picks from Texans TV Insiders.
Fans throughout Texas, be sure to check your local TV listings for air dates and times in your area.
The Houston Texans are proud to partner with GE and Houston Methodist to launch the Play Safe Moms Clinic just for football moms on May 13th!
This free clinic will provide moms with the latest safety information in concussion awareness, proper hydration and nutrition to prepare them for the upcoming football season. These classroom-style instructions and interactive football drills will take place in the Houston Methodist Training Center.
Space is limited, so register today at http://www.houstontexans.com/kids/momclinic.html!
Are you motivated, outgoing and passionate? Well then, we're looking for you to audition for the Houston Texans Gridiron Gang gameday entertainment team on Sunday, May 17 from 1-3pm at the Hosuton Methodist Training Center.
For more info and to regsiter, click this link - http://www.houstontexans.com/fan-zone/gridiron2.html
For a quicker and more efficient route to your specific parking lot, please check out our customized directions, courtesy of Google Maps. Please click on the name of your lot below or on the Coors Light map and enter your starting address. Once near the stadium, please follow the signage to your parking lot entrance.
If you have any questions on gameday, please call our gameday hotline at 832-667-1400.
Click here for tailgating guidelines.
Where is Handicap/ADA Parking?
- There is ADA parking available in every lot at NRG Park. To access these sections, you must have a pre-purchased parking pass and a government issued placard or license plate. You will enter whatever color lot you have a pre-purchased parking pass for and then will be directed to the designated ADA section at the front of that lot.
Where is motorcycle parking located?
- There is no specific motorcycle parking at NRG Park for Texans home games. Each motorcycle that comes onto property must have its own pre=-purchased parking pass to enter the parking lots.
What time do parking lot gates open?
- All parking lot gates will open 4 hours prior to kick-off, except Platinum lot, which opens 5 hours prior to kick-off.
Is cash parking available for Houston Texans games?
- There is NO cash parking available at NRG Park for Houston Texans home games.
Where do I find information for taking the Metro Rail to Houston Texans games?
- The Metrorail is available to fans for all Texans home games. For a complete list of pick-up locations and fare information, please visit www.ridemetro.org.
Where is the Taxi/Uber pick-up location post-game?
- The Taxi pickup location can be found in the Northeast corner of the green parking lot.
- The Uber pickup location can be found in front of NRG Center Hall B adjacent to Fannin St.
Where is the drop-off/pick-up location for Texans games?
- Fans may drop-off/pick-up just outside of gate #9 near Kirby at the Westridge intersection or gate #10 near Kirby at the McNee intersection.
Where can I purchase a parking pass for Houston Texans games?
- At this point, all parking passes for Texans home games are SOLD OUT via the Texans ticket office. The next best place to find a parking pass would be through the secondary ticket market, specifically www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com.
Do I need a game ticket or tailgate guest ticket to come on NRG Park property for Texans games?
- Yes, in accordance with our gameday ticket policy you must have a game ticket or tailgate guest ticket to enter NRG Park on Texans gamedays. For a complete list of FAQ’s regarding our gameday ticket policy please visit www.houstontexans.com/gameday/tailgating/policy.html.
Who can purchase tailgate guest tickets?
- Only Houston Texans season ticket members are allowed to purchase tailgate guest tickets. A maximum of 10 may be purchased per game by season ticket members (based on availability) by calling our ticket office at 832-667-2002.
Does my tailgate guest ticket entitle me to set-up a tailgate in a marked parking space?
- No, your tailgate guest ticket alone does not afford you any rights to space to set-up a tailgate. You must have one or more parking passes with your game ticket or tailgate guest ticket in order to set-up a tailgate at NRG Park for Houston Texans home games.
What time do the pedestrian entrance gates open?
- Pedestrian entrance gates open 30 minutes after vehicle parking gates. These gates are intended for anyone who wants to walk into NRG Park to avoid mixing pedestrians with vehicle entrance gates. A game ticket or tailgate guest ticket is required to enter through pedestrian gates.
What rules or guidelines should I follow for responsible tailgating?
- To ensure the Houston Texans remain the #1 tailgating experience in the NFL all fans must follow our fan code of conduct and tailgating guidelines. A complete description of those can be found at www.houstontexans.com/gameday/tailgating/guidelines-and-rules.html.
Who should I contact if I have a problem with traffic, parking or tailgating on gameday?
- If you encounter any challenges with parking or your gameday experience on the actual event date, please call our Gameday Hotline at 832-667-1400 or text “HOU” <space> issue to 78247.
Are parking spaces reserved or first come, first served?
- Only platinum lot parking has reserved spaces. All other lots will have open parking during the first hour after parking gates open. After that first hour, you must follow the direction of parking and police staff to the nearest available space.
When can I line up at the parking gates before the lots open?
- Queueing is only allowed during the 30 minutes prior to parking gates opening. Any vehicles lined up prior to 30 minutes before parking gates open are subject to citations from the City of Houston for obstructing a roadway.
Who should I contact if I have questions not answered on the website regarding parking?
- For any questions not answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.