The Texans have seven workouts open to the general public, including two joint practices with preseason opponent the Atlanta Falcons on Aug. 13-14. Tickets, which are now sold out, were free of charge and downloadable on a first come-first serve basis.
The following are some fun-filled activites fans have to look forward to over the next three weeks:
TRAINING CAMP ACTIVITIES:
• TORO’s Kids Club Kids Zone presented by Kroger - Interactive games; inflatables.
• Live Band for six days (07/26 Saturday, 07/27 Sunday, 08/01 Friday, 08/02 Saturday, 08/13 Wednesday, 08/14 Thursday).
• Cheerleader Calendar on-sale and ALL Calendar Girls will be available to sign autographs.
• The Cheerleader Calendar Girls will be signing on 07/26 and 08/02.
• TORO and Texans Ambassadors autographs available.
• Before and after each workout players will walk to and from practice, autographs may be available pending the team schedule (not guaranteed).
• Merchandise for sale in a larger retail store.
• Concessions available for sale in addition to three food trucks and an ice cream truck that will be on location for each practice.
• Two Cool Zones to beat the heat.
DATES AND TIMES:
Saturday, July 26th – 8:00-10:30 AM
Sunday, July 27th – 8:30-11:00 AM
Wednesday, July 30th – 8:00-10:30AM - YOUTH DAY presented by Academy
Friday, August 1st – 8:00-10:30 AM
Saturday, August 2nd – 8:00-10:30 AM
Wednesday, August 13th – 8:00-10:30 AM
Thursday, August 14th – 8:00-10:30 AM
As a reminder, bags will be searched upon entry and NFL clear bag policy will be applied.