• Sat., May. 27, 2017 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM CDT Texans 360 TV Show Tune into KTRK ABC 13 in Houston (or check local listings across Texas) each Saturday at 11 PM for this Texans show that covers all the happenings each week of the team throughout the offseason from community events, offseason training and various team functions with Cheerleaders and players.
  • Mon., May. 29, 2017 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Texans All Access on Texans Radio

Tune into Texans All Access on Texans Radio on SportsRadio 610 every weekday (Monday - Friday) during the offseason from 6 PM - 7 PM to get the lastest Texans news straight from all the Texans Insiders like Marc Vandermeer, John Harris, Drew Dougherty & Deepi Sidhu.

There are also special Texans guests and exclusive interviews with Texans players and personnel, plus major events and happenings with the Texans in the community!

You can also listen to Texans Radio on Texans 24 at www.TexansRadio.com if you miss a show.

• Tue., May. 30, 2017 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Texans All Access on Texans Radio

• Wed., May. 31, 2017 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Texans All Access on Texans Radio

• Thu., Jun. 01, 2017 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Texans All Access on Texans Radio

• Fri., Jun. 02, 2017 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Texans All Access on Texans Radio

• Sat., Jun. 03, 2017 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM CDT Texans 360 TV Show Tune into KTRK ABC 13 in Houston (or check local listings across Texas) each Saturday at 11 PM for this Texans show that covers all the happenings each week of the team throughout the offseason from community events, offseason training and various team functions with Cheerleaders and players.
  • Mon., Jun. 05, 2017 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Texans All Access on Texans Radio

• Tue., Jun. 06, 2017 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Texans All Access on Texans Radio

• Wed., Jun. 07, 2017 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDT Texans All Access on Texans Radio

Breakfast: T.J. Watt "only scratching the surface"

Posted Mar 6, 2017

Wisconsin OLB T.J. Watt said he can improve upon a lot in his game.

the tutelage of an NFL coach? Obviously lack of film lack of experience point that's come across I think it's not a problem with my work ethic and my
bloodlines and stuff like that."
JJ advice: "He said it's crazy, don't be surprised how much they have you doing and just be yourself. You don't really have free time here and just enjoy
the process. You don't get much sleep It does get tiring, but you can't get lazy and create an attitude because everyone here is going through the same situation.
I bounce ideas off of J.J. for this experience."
Clay Matthews comparison: "It's great. Anytime you get compared to a great player like that it's a great comparison, I personally don't shape my game after anyone else."
On compared to JJ: "Yeah he's one of the best players to ever do it, why not take that comparison. The No. 1 thing I love about my brother's play is how he does it.
He's 100 percent all out every single play. You're not going to catch him loafing. He's a game-changer. That's how I want to be viewed.""I"m only scratching the surface. I've only played defense for 18 or 20 months. If I can do all the things I did this last year what can I do when I'm under
bloodlines and stuff like that."
I bounce ideas off of J.J. for this experience."

T.J. Watt rang up 10.5 sacks last autumn, and was named a First-team All-American by both Sports Illustrated and ESPN.com. That's not bad, considering the Wisconsin outside linebacker played defense for all of two seasons in his life.

"I'm only scratching the surface," Watt said Saturday at the Combine in Indianapolis. "I've only played defense for 18 or 20 months."

Watt came to the Badgers as a tight end, and redshirted in 2013. He lost 2014 to a knee injury, made the position switch, and played 13 games in 2015 for the nation's number one scoring defense.

But in 2016, he flourished. A starter for all 14 games, he tallied 15.5 tackles for loss and was a consensus First-team All-Big 10 selection. Understandably, the Badger is bullish on his future.

"If I can do all the things I did this last year what can I do when I'm under the tutelage of an NFL coach," Watt said.

Watt's older brothers Derek and J.J. play in the NFL with the Chargers and Texans respectively. He said he's picked up some good Combine tidbits of advice from the 3-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year.

"He said it's crazy, don't be surprised how much they have you doing and just be yourself," Watt said. "You don't really have free time here and just enjoy the process."

Derek is a fullback with Los Angeles. J.J. and T.J. were both adept at getting after opposing quarterbacks in their final seasons at Wisconsin. But many have compared the youngest Watt not to his oldest brother, but to Green Bay linebacker Clay Matthews.

"It's great," Watt said. "Anytime you get compared to a great player like that it's a great comparison, I personally don't shape my game after anyone else."

On Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium, Watt ran the 40-yard dash in 4.69 seconds, and was able to leap 37 inches vertically. He also recorded a 128 inch broad jump.