TRANSACTIONS: Signed with Houston Texans on May 19, 2014 ...
CAREER AT OKLAHOMA
• Appeared in 24 games for Oklahoma after beginning his career at East Mississippi Community College
• Averaged 14 yards per catch during his two seasons in Norman on 30 receptions
• Totaled 421 yards and two touchdowns in his career
• Played in 12 of 13 games with seven starts
• Started in the Sugar Bowl vs. Alabama and set career highs with six catches for 105 yards and a touchdown
• Scored touchdowns: passing, running and throwing
• Found the end zone on a 35-yard run against Texas Tech
• Threw a 49-yard touchdown pass on a wide receiver reverse at Kansas
• Caught a 26-yard touchdown pass at Notre Dame
• Played in 12 games, mostly on special teams.
• Recorded three catches for 29 yards
EAST MISSISSIPPI COMMUNITY COLLEGE
• Named to the 2011 Mississippi Association of Community and Junior Colleges (MACJC) All-State/North Division First Team
• Led his team with 76 receptions for 1,042 yards and 17 touchdowns as a sophomore
• Closed out his sophomore year with eight or more catches in each of EMCC’s last four games, including three postseason outings
• Posted a career-high nine grabs for 139 yards receiving and three touchdowns in the Lions’ 42-17 win against Mississippi Gulf Coast CC in the MACJC State Championship game
• Had five 100-yard receiving games and a touchdown catch in 11 of his 12 games as a sophomore
• Totaled 17 receptions for 244 receiving yards, 14.4 yards per catch and a pair of touchdowns as a freshman at EMCC
• Led Kemper County High School in rushing (862 yards), passing (133-of-272 for 2,059 yards and 24 touchdowns) and scoring (96 points) as a prep senior
• Saw action at quarterback, receiver, running back and defensive back during his high school career.
• Lacoltan Bester
• Son of Eddie and Maragaret Jackson
• Born Nov. 12, 1991
Check out Texans TV's newest segment, Likes 'N Stuff. Deepi Sidhu shows you everything you may have missed in this week's social media.
Texans Special Teams Coordinator Larry Izzo speaks on his new role with the Texans and his experience playing in the NFL.
On Saturday, May 21, Houston Texans players, cheerleaders, TORO, Ambassadors, staff volunteered alongside Texan fans to give back to the Houston community for Texans Care Volunteer Day presented by Reliant.
G Jeff Allen spoke to the media following the first day of OTAs.