The 2015 Houston Texans Cheerleaders Tryouts are Saturday, March 28! Get the opportunity to perform on national television, travel the world, and more. Tryouts are free and you have nothing to lose!
Click the link for complete info to register - http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleaders/tryouts/2015.html
The all new Houston Texans Kids Triathlon presented by Texas Children’s Hospital is April 19. Space is limited and this event will sell out, so register your kids today by clicking on this link - http://www.houstontexans.com/kids/triathlon/home.html
TRANSACTIONS: Selected by Houston Texans with the 35th pick in the fourth round (135th overall) of 2014 NFL Draft.
• Enrolled at three different schools: Rutgers, Arizona and Pittsburgh, appearing in a total of 31 games, earning 28 starts
• Completed 430-of-757 passes (56.8 percent) for 5,690 yards, 37 touchdowns and 19 interceptions
• Scored four times rushing, finishing with 5,371 yards in total offense
• Started 15 of 18 games played at Rutgers and threw for 2,732 yards with 16 touchdowns and 10 interceptions on 192-of-368 attempts (52.2 percent)
• In 13 starts for Pittsburgh, completed 238-of-389 throws (61.2 percent) for 2,958 yards, 21 touchdowns and nine interceptions, and scored three times rushing to record 2,750 yards in total offense
• Completed 238-of-389 passes (61.2 percent) for 2,958 yards, 21 touchdowns and nine interceptions
• Scored three times rushing and produced 2,750 yards in total offense
• His 21 touchdown passes ranked third in the Atlantic Coast Conference
• His 2,958 passing yards rank fifth on Pitt’s single-season list
• Produced one of the finest single-game passing efforts in school history in Pitt’s 58-55 win at Duke, as he completed 23-of-33 passes for 424 yards and tied an ACC record with six touchdown passes. His yardage total was the most by a Pitt quarterback since 1997 and ranked fourth in school history
• Threw only three interceptions over his final nine games of the season
• Transferred to the University of Arizona and did not play in any games under NCAA guidelines
• Later transferred to Pittsburgh
• Started the team’s first four games and appeared in a total of six contests
• Finished with 43-of-83 passes (51.8 percent) for 521 yards, two touchdowns and three interceptions
• Earned Freshman All-American honors from the Football Writers Association of America and was named the team’s Offensive MVP
• Appeared in the final 12 games, starting 11 contests, as he set Big East Conference freshman season-records with 14 touchdowns and 2,211 yards passing
• Ranked sixth on the school’s single-season passing list
• Threw seven interceptions and completed 149-of-285 chances (52.3 percent) while also rushing for a score
• Longest completion was an 81-yard scoring strike to Tom Brown with 22 seconds left vs. Connecticut, gaining 236 yards on 13-of-24 tosses with three touchdowns, as he became the first true freshman
• quarterback in school history to win a Big East road game
• Attended Cardinal O’Hara (Springfield, Pa.) High School, starting his last three seasons at quarterback for head coach Dan Algeo
• Closed out his three-year career as a starter with 190-of-426 passes completed for 2,547 yards and 20 touchdowns
• Played in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl and the Big 33 Football Classic
• In his junior season, he threw for more than 803 yards with eight touchdowns on 72-of-136 attempts (52.9 percent) in six games
• As a senior, he passed for 1,355 yards and 10 touchdowns
• Received ESPNU Top 150 as the 10th-best high school quarterback
• Communications major
• Older brother, Bryan, played quarterback at Wisconsin (2004-05) and Hofstra (2007-08)
• Son of Linda and Tom Savage
QB Tom Savage found his way onto our list of Top 5 throws in Week 15, with a spectacular deep ball to wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins.
Houston Texans quarterback Tom Savage throws a 35-yard pass to wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins.
Quarterback Tom Savage shared his confessions for the 2014 season in this edition of "Rookie Confessional."
QB Tom Savage spoke about Bill O'Brien, the playbook and much more during rookie minicamp.