The 2015 Houston Texans Cheerleaders Tryouts are Saturday, March 28! Get the opportunity to perform on national television, travel the world, and more. Tryouts are free and you have nothing to lose!
Click the link for complete info to register - http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleaders/tryouts/2015.html
The all new Houston Texans Kids Triathlon presented by Texas Children’s Hospital is April 19. Space is limited and this event will sell out, so register your kids today by clicking on this link - http://www.houstontexans.com/kids/triathlon/home.html
TRANSACTIONS: Signed with Houston Texans on May 16, 2014 ...
• Junior college transfer who played in 23 games in two years
• Played in all 12 games and started in 10
• Totaled 24 receptions for 291 yards and two touchdowns
• Honorable mention Academic All-Pac-12
• Played in 11 games and hauled in 11 catches for 135 yards
PRIOR TO UTAH
• All-state and all-conference receiver for East L.A. College
• Set school records for receiving yards and touchdowns in a game and a season
• As a freshman in 2009, had 1,189 receiving yards and 16 touchdowns
• Finished second in the American Mountain Conference rankings in 2010 with 40 catches for 475 yards and seven touchdowns
• All-city, all-league while playing for Woodrow Wilson HS (Calif.)
• Won four high school letters in football, two in basketball and one in track.
• Full name is Anthony Dion Denham Jr.
• Born July 21, 1991
• Son of Anthony Denham Sr. and Dana Lewis
• Graduated in the fall of 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in sociology
J.J. Watt and Ryan Fitzpatrick joked around with Zac Brown Band on the tour bus. The group performed at the DirecTV Super Fan Fest at Super Bowl XLIX.
Texans analyst John Harris goes 1-on-1 with Nebraska running back Ameer Abdullah during last week's Senior Bowl practice.
Duane Brown mic'd up, J.J. Watt kicking field goals, re-live all of Pro Bowl week with Texans TV.
Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt is wired during the second quarter of the Pro Bowl when he comes up with an interception.