The 2015 Houston Texans Cheerleaders Tryouts are Saturday, March 28! Get the opportunity to perform on national television, travel the world, and more. Tryouts are free and you have nothing to lose!
Click the link for complete info to register - http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleaders/tryouts/2015.html
The all new Houston Texans Kids Triathlon presented by Texas Children’s Hospital is April 19. Space is limited and this event will sell out, so register your kids today by clicking on this link - http://www.houstontexans.com/kids/triathlon/home.html
TRANSACTIONS: Selected by Houston Texans with the first pick in the sixth round (177th overall) of 2014 NFL Draft.
• Started 11 of the 31 games he appeared in and recorded 60 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 7.5 tackles for loss, six quarterback hurries, a blocked kick and a forced fumble
• Declared for the draft following his junior season in 2013
• Started 11-of-12 games he played in as a junior
• Had 34 tackles with two sacks (against LSU and Oklahoma), four quarterback hurries and a blocked kick
• Also posted 3.5 tackles for loss
• Played in all 13 games and totaled 22 tackles (nine solo), including four for a loss (17 yards), 1.5 sacks (six yards), a forced fumble and two quarterback hurries
• Registered three tackles including a sack for 2 yards in the Iron Bowl shutout win against Auburn
• Played in six games and assisted on four tackles on the defensive line.
• A consensus four-star prospect
• Played in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl and the Shrine Bowl
• Was the nation’s No. 4 defensive end prospect according to Rivals.com and a member of the Rivals 100 at No. 42
• Missed a portion of his senior season with two torn ligaments in his right knee which required surgery but still finished with 35 tackles and 16 quarterback hurries
• Recorded 54 solo tackles, 11 tackles for loss and five sacks in 2009 as a junior while also recording two interceptions and two forced fumbles