Instructions: Download schedule to Outlook
Add the Houston Texans' 2013 schedule to your Microsoft Outlook calendar by following the simple instructions listed below.
- Right click this link and save the .CSV file to your desktop folder.
Once you have saved the .CSV file to your computer, open Microsoft Outlook and then follow these instructions.
- Click "file" on the navigation menu. Select the "Import and Export..." link.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next"
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next"
- Click "Browse" and retrieve the .CSV file from the Desktop folder.
- Once you select the file, click "Do not import duplicate items" under Options
- Click "Next"
- Under "Select Destination Folder," check the "Calendar" option. Click "Next"
- The next window that appears will contain this message: The following actions will be performed: Import "texans_schedulefull_2013.csv" into folder: Calendar
- Make sure the box next to the message is checked, and then click "Finish" to complete the download into your Outlook calendar.