Season Tickets: Corporate Benefits
Build your business with Texans season tickets!
Houston Texans season tickets not only provide the best entertainment in the NFL, but they can also help you achieve all your business goals for 2011 and beyond.
Consider some of the following examples on how you can utilize Texans tickets during the year:
- Offer your Texans tickets to a recently acquired client as a “Thank You” for their business.
- Conduct business or entertain a potential client during a Texans game while enjoying all the amenities and benefits associated with a membership in either the Director’s Club or Verizon Wireless Club.
- Reward those loyal customers that continually send your company referrals during the year.
- Use your Texans tickets as sales incentives for those salespeople who continually bring revenue to your company.
- Utilize your Texans tickets for drawings, attracting potential customers to your store locations or website.
- Reward those customers of yours that consistently pay their bills on time during the year.
- Offer your unused tickets to charities. The Houston Texans Foundation is always willing to donate to local charities in the area for you or you may choose your own.
- Improve communications with key co-workers.
- Reward suppliers and vendors who help you meet your deadline.
- Network! network! network! (It's all about who you know...)
- Enhance relationship with someone who can refer your business.
- Take a potential customer and close a sale at the arena.
- Try to enhance business with a smaller client.
- Win back a customer who had a problem or complaint.
Hundreds of companies in Houston and the surrounding areas, including your competition, have used Texans season tickets to better their business. For more information on how we can help you achieve all of your company’s business objectives for 2011, call (832) 667-2390 today!