Employment | HoustonTexans.com
The Houston Texans are looking for amazing Battle Red Marketing and Events Ambassadors to join our team on a part-time basis! This position provide flexibility for you to pick your work schedule around Houston Texans events! This is the ideal job for those who have a positive attitude, are committed to providing outstanding service to fans, and are looking to work in and gain valuable experience in the sports and entertainment industry.
Mission & Objectives
The Battle Red Marketing & Events Ambassador will assist and participate in the execution of programs and events that promote the Club and its corporate partners. This includes helping with the execution of events that enhance the fan experience on Houston Texans gamedays and other year-round Club events. He/she will also assist numerous internal Club departments with a variety of administrative tasks.
Job applications are available from February 2nd - March 31st
Must be 18 years or older to apply.
This position is part-time.
- Assist in execution of Texans & LSSE events and all home gamedays
- Maintain and execute interactive games
- Distribute inventory and promotional items
- Work directly with various business operations departments within the organization
- Draft Party (End of April)
- Training Camp (End of July/Beginning of August)
- All 10 Home Games (8 regular season, 2 preseason)
- Quarterly Meetings (April, July, October, February)
- 3 LSSE Events (College Football, Soccer, etc)
- The Tax Act Texas Bowl (Late December)
- Running of the Bulls
- 20 other shifts (at least 1 per month)