What to Wear:
- Get decked out in your favorite Texans fan gear. Liberty White, Deep Steel Blue and Battle Red are preferred!
- Make sure to avoid glares, flashbacks and shadows if you're wearing glasses or have any props.
Where to Stand:
- Find a light source and face it to avoid backlighting.
- Solid backgrounds (preferred red, white or blue) are best.
How to Snap Your Photo:
- Have someone take your photo or set a timer on your camera. No selfies. 1 person per photo.
- For best results, stand 6 feet from the camera and take it at eye-level.
- Include some space around your head and shoulders and take the photo from waist up.
- Take the photo in a vertical (portrait) format and submit the photo in the largest possible size.
- You can hold a football-related sign or prop but make sure to keep it inside your body width
- Don't raise your arms above your shoulders. They will be cropped out.
How to Upload Your Photo:
- Please make sure your file is over 1 MB. Smaller file sizes might make your cutout appear blurry.
These Items are Prohibited:
- No commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands, hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans or other branding.
- Club-branded attire only. No third-party branding, including on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or other branding of NFL clubs or sports teams other than the Club.
- No political statements, logos, slogans or other political content.
- No offensive or negative comments about the Club or other NFL clubs or sports teams.
- No lewd, inappropriate or offensive photos.
- No arms raised in photos.
The Club reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Club will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund if a submitted photo is rejected for any of these reasons.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Your photo will be placed in a random seat in the North or South End Zone.
- Photos with pets are allowed if they adhere to all other photo guidelines.
- Proceeds benefit the Houston Texans Foundation.
- We reserve the right to remove cutouts at any time for any reason without notice
- You will be charged before the photo submission process, any photos that are rejected will be refunded.
- The company facilitating the submission and payment processing is Coyote Promotions powered by Monday.com. They will email you your receipt which is required to submit your photo and will notify you if your photo is rejected.
- You will have the opportunity to pick up your cutout after the season.
- Cutouts are not guaranteed to be seen on television or other media outlets.