All NRG Stadium gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. We strongly encourage guests to arrive early as all guests must go through security prior to entering the stadium. All guests entering NRG Stadium are subject to search and refusal to comply may be grounds to prohibit admission. Visibly intoxicated guests will not be permitted to enter the stadium. Re-entry into NRG Stadium is not permitted. The NFL’s Best Practices with respect to prohibited items are strictly enforced at the stadium on gamedays. Guests should return all prohibited items to their vehicles before approaching queue lines to get inside the stadium. All prohibited items confiscated by staff will be immediately disposed of.
The following items may be permitted after inspection:
• NFL Bag Policy: Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
• Small clutch bags, camera or binocular cases that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap.
• Medically necessary items including breast pumps, medication, insulin, etc.
• Baby formula
• Flags, posters or signs without poles that one person can hold and do not block other guests’ views or block signage.
• Small, compact umbrellas that fit under one seat
In conjunction with the National Football League and for the safety of our guests, the following are prohibited:
• Animals (except certified service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
• Backpacks, please see the bag policy [here].
• Cameras with lenses over 3”. Additional lenses are not permitted.
• Clothing or signs with offensive or profane messages
• Diaper bags
• Fireworks, firearms or weapons of any kind, i.e. pocket knives, scissors, etc.
• Food, beverage, or other outside liquids
• Laser pointers
• Large umbrellas (compact only)
• Noisemakers (bells, whistles, vuvuzelas, etc.)
• Seat cushions
• Selfie sticks
• Video cameras
• Wrapped gifts
*This is not an exhaustive list. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The following are also prohibited by NFL and Houston Texans rules:
· Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects on the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
· Smoking including electronic cigarettes, and/or vaporizers are prohibited inside of the stadium, however they can be used in designated areas outside.
· Ticket scalping
· Trespassing, soliciting, or loitering