The Houston Texans 2018 game-by-game credential applications are now available. All media are required to apply for credentials to attend games during the 2018 season.
Credential requests must be submitted by the assigning producer/editor/photo editor. Please coordinate your coverage, and include all requests for credentials on one application.
Media credentials will be granted based on the following guidelines:
1. Houston-area media agencies which cover the Houston Texans on a daily basis will receive top priority.
2. Media agencies which cover the opposing team as requested by the opposing team’s public relations staff.
3. National media agencies which cover the National Football League regularly (includes online properties such as ESPN.com, Yahoo! Sports, CBSSports.com, etc.).
4. Daily or weekly newspapers with a circulation of at least 100,000.
5. Television stations with a nightly news show and a nightly sports segment.
6. Radio stations with a 24-hour sports format and are affiliated with a national radio network (i.e. ESPN, Sporting News, Westwood One, etc.).
7. Daily or weekly newspapers with a circulation of at least 50,000.
8. Other requests not falling under one of the above categories will be considered on the basis of space availability in the NRG Stadium press box.
All outlets/publications must be able to provide examples of past coverage of the Texans, the NFL or other sports assignments if requested.
Credentials will not be issued to freelance writers or photographers unless requested by a recognized news organization or sports publication.
If you have any questions, please email Allie LeClair (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the Houston Texans PR department.