- The Texans will hold a practice at night in front of fans for the first time since 2015. That night work happens at 7 p.m. CT on Saturday, August 7.
- All practices will happen outside and inside the Houston Methodist Training Center.
- Houston has 22 scheduled training camp practices.
- 14 of their 22 training camp practices are prior to the preseason opener at Green Bay.
- For the second straight training camp, the Texans won't practice against another NFL squad. From 2014 through 2019, they practiced with at least one other franchise every training camp.
- The Texans will practice four days in a row, then have a day off. They'll practice six days in a row after that first day off, and then practice four days straight before taking a break and leaving for the preseason game against the Packers. Two days after the preseason opener, they'll begin the first of four straight days of practice before traveling to Arlington, Texas to face the Cowboys. The Monday after the game versus Dallas, they'll begin the first of their final four days of practice.
- Join the Stampede here to be the first to hear about ways to win Training Camp Tickets. To guarantee access to Training Camp, get your Season Tickets by calling 832.667.2390 or visiting here.
- Camp concludes on Thursday, August 26.
By the Numbers: Texans travel to New Orleans for preseason finale
John Harris shares his predictions for the Sunday night matchup between the Houston Texans and New Orleans Saints
Beignets, Rest and Reddit | Daily Brew
Vandermeer talks Texans Radio interviews, beignets and Cal McNair's annual Reddit AMA
DeMeco Drops: 'We want to build a winning culture here'
Head Coach DeMeco Ryans addressed the media on Wednesday, August 23 as Training Camp continues
GM Nick Caserio: say Texans "pretty close" to knowing 53-man roster | Nick's Notes
One week ahead of final roster cuts, Nick Caserio says the Houston Texans are "pretty close" to knowing their initial 53-man roster.
Bill Walsh Diversity Fellowship "vital"; Johnathan Joseph's help "instrumental"
Houston Texans Head Coach DeMeco Ryans said Monday that the Bill Walsh Diversity Fellowship Program has been "vital" to the NFL, and pointed to former Texans great Johnathan Joseph's participation in it as being instrumental in helping Houston's young secondary.
DeMeco Ryans outlines plan for week after Texans-Saints joint practices cancelled
Head Coach DeMeco Ryans hopes to use this week for extra recovery and preparation for his team after cancelling joint practices with the New Orleans Saints.
Big change this week, Dirty Dancing & Chris Farley | Daily Brew
There won't be joint practices this week between the Texans and Saints. Plus, we look back at a few tidbits from Saturday's preseason game, and we remember Houstonian Patrick Swayze.
Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel: DeMeco Ryans has the "mindset of a winner"
After a 17-year friendship and history together, DeMeco Ryans reunited with Mike McDaniel this week in Houston during joint practices between the Houston Texans and Miami Dolphins.
Joint Practice Was Jumpin' | Daily Brew
Marc Vandermeer recaps Cal's Cookout, joint practice with the Dolphins and preparing to host fans at NRG Stadium
Hottest Headlines | Texans Training Camp Day 16
Preseason starters, joint practice thoughts, Tank Dell in the run game and more top the Hottest Headlines from Day 16 of training camp.
Harris Hits: Texans-Dolphins joint practice #2
Hits on the final joint practice with the Dolphins, seven-on-seven matchups and containing Dolphins' Tyreek Hill