- The Texans will hold a practice at night in front of fans for the first time since 2015. That night work happens at 7 p.m. CT on Saturday, August 7.
- All practices will happen outside and inside the Houston Methodist Training Center.
- Houston has 22 scheduled training camp practices.
- 14 of their 22 training camp practices are prior to the preseason opener at Green Bay.
- For the second straight training camp, the Texans won't practice against another NFL squad. From 2014 through 2019, they practiced with at least one other franchise every training camp.
- The Texans will practice four days in a row, then have a day off. They'll practice six days in a row after that first day off, and then practice four days straight before taking a break and leaving for the preseason game against the Packers. Two days after the preseason opener, they'll begin the first of four straight days of practice before traveling to Arlington, Texas to face the Cowboys. The Monday after the game versus Dallas, they'll begin the first of their final four days of practice.
- Join the Stampede here to be the first to hear about ways to win Training Camp Tickets. To guarantee access to Training Camp, get your Season Tickets by calling 832.667.2390 or visiting here.
- Camp concludes on Thursday, August 26.
Transcripts: 7-28-2021 Training Camp Press Conferences
Transcripts from press conferences with Nick Caserio and David Culley at Houston Texans Training Camp presented by Xfinity.
12Q w/ DE Jacob Martin | Drew's Dozen
Defensive lineman Jacob Martin and Drew Dougherty of Texans TV talked pass rush moves, team and individual goals, Jacob's Ladder and much more in this 1-on-1.
D-Line Starts Journey | Daily Brew
Voice of the Houston Texans Marc Vandermeer breaks down Lovie Smith's new Texans defense.
Training Camp Day 1: Notes and Quotes
The Houston Texans kicked off their 2021 training camp at the Houston Methodist Training Center practice fields.
Back to Football at NRG | Harris' Hits
Houston Texans Team Analyst John Harris shares his notes from Training Camp presented by Xfinity Day 1.
Texans Training Camp Eve | Daily Brew
On the eve of camp, the NRG grounds have been bustling with activity.
Camp Week is Here | Daily Brew
Training Camp presented by Xfinity begins this week for the Houston Texans, and there are a variety of ways to follow it.
John Harris' First Texans Camp | Daily Brew
Houston Texans Team Analyst John Harris tells the story of his first Texans Camp.
Maximum Camp Coverage | Daily Brew
Voice of the Houston Texans Marc Vandermeer outlines all the ways to watch, listen and follow Training Camp presented by Xfinity.
8 days away... | Daily Brew
In just over a week's time, the Texans will start their 2021 Training Camp presented by Xfinity at the Houston Methodist Training Center.
12 Things to Watch at Texans Camp | Daily Brew
Houston Texans Team Analyst John Harris shares the top 12 things that he watches at Texans Training Camp presented by Xfinity.