Houston Texans Training Camp presented by XFINITY is just two days away, ladies and gentlemen. As the team gears up for grueling two-a-days in the Houston heat, there are a few things fans can prepare for, as well.
The Texans have seven workouts open to the general public, including two joint practices with preseason opponent the Atlanta Falcons on Aug. 13-14. Tickets, which are now sold out, were free of charge and downloadable on a first come-first serve basis.
The following are some fun-filled activites fans have to look forward to over the next three weeks:
TRAINING CAMP ACTIVITIES:
• TORO's Kids Club Kids Zone presented by Kroger - Interactive games; inflatables.
• Live Band for six days (07/26 Saturday, 07/27 Sunday, 08/01 Friday, 08/02 Saturday, 08/13 Wednesday, 08/14 Thursday).
• Cheerleader Calendar on-sale and ALL Calendar Girls will be available to sign autographs.
• The Cheerleader Calendar Girls will be signing on 07/26 and 08/02.
• TORO and Texans Ambassadors autographs available.
• Before and after each workout players will walk to and from practice, autographs may be available pending the team schedule (not guaranteed).
• Merchandise for sale in a larger retail store.
• Concessions available for sale in addition to three food trucks and an ice cream truck that will be on location for each practice.
• Two Cool Zones to beat the heat.
DATES AND TIMES:
Saturday, July 26th – 8:00-10:30 AM
Sunday, July 27th – 8:30-11:00 AM
Wednesday, July 30th – 8:00-10:30AM - YOUTH DAY presented by Academy
Friday, August 1st – 8:00-10:30 AM
Saturday, August 2nd – 8:00-10:30 AM
Wednesday, August 13th – 8:00-10:30 AM
Thursday, August 14th – 8:00-10:30 AM
As a reminder, bags will be searched upon entry and NFL clear bag policy will be applied.