For those who plan to attend the Texans' open practices during training camp, which begin next Friday, there has been a slight time change for the morning practices. Originally scheduled to go from 8:30-10:30 a.m., the practices will now start and end a half-hour earlier, from 8-10 a.m.
The information has been updated on the training camp page on HoustonTexans.com. Fans who registered for their tickets before the time will still be able to get into practice with their original tickets.
The 7:15 p.m. start time for the Texans' only open night practice, on Aug. 5, has not changed.
Here's the revised open practice schedule:
- Friday, July 30 – 8–10 a.m.
- Saturday, July 31 – 8–10 a.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 1 – 8–10 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 2 – 8–10 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 5 – 7:15–9:15 p.m. (only open night practice)
- Saturday, Aug. 7 – 8–10 a.m.