For those who plan to attend the Texans' open practices during training camp, which begin next Friday, there has been a slight time change for the morning practices. Originally scheduled to go from 8:30-10:30 a.m., the practices will now start and end a half-hour earlier, from 8-10 a.m.
The information has been updated on the **training camp page on HoustonTexans.com**. Fans who registered for their tickets before the time will still be able to get into practice with their original tickets.
The 7:15 p.m. start time for the Texans' only open night practice, on Aug. 5, has not changed.
Here's the revised open practice schedule:
- Friday, July 30 – 8–10 a.m.
- Saturday, July 31 – 8–10 a.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 1 – 8–10 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 2 – 8–10 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 5 – 7:15–9:15 p.m. (only open night practice)
- Saturday, Aug. 7 – 8–10 a.m.