Kids Day is on the way!
The Houston Texans host Jaguars on Sunday inside NRG Stadium at Noon CT, and it's the annual Kids Day, which is A Celebration of Play 60 presented by Texas Children's Hospital.
With a focus on and appreciation for our youngest fans, there will be a slew of special presentations, performances and appearances before and during the game.
Some of the highlights include:
- Proud members of TORO's Kids Club, the official Houston Texans fan club for kids, will virtually participate in the Texans tradition of Deep in the heart of Texas.
- Known for her role on Disney's hit show Austin & Ally and now on the Netflix animated series, Jurassic World, actress, singer and proud Texans fan, Raini Rodriguez will be our Homefield Advantage Captain.
- Kinder High School for the Performing and Visual Arts Chorale will perform the National Anthem.
- Coin Toss Captain will be Texas Children's Hospital Surgery Patient Matthew Perez.
- At halftime a few of TORO's friends will be put to the test in TORO's Candy Challenge.
- Texans Care Feature: Houston Texans Founder's Day Readers for Little Leaders.
- Texas Children's Hospital's Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
- Re-cap of the Houston Texans Campeón de la Comunidad Award presented by Miller Lite
- In honor of Kids Day we will be capturing Good Luck messages from player families that will be shared on social media and in-stadium.
- A few lucky little Texans will have their artwork showcased as their drawings will be featured as Player Head Shots at Sunday's game.
The Texans own a 23-13 all-time record against the Jaguars, and have won 15 of the last 19 contests versus Jacksonville. The Texans are 13-5 against the Jaguars at NRG Stadium.
Look back at the Texans' 2019 home game against the Carolina Panthers for the Kids Day game at NRG Stadium.