The official website of the Houston Texans 2023 Training Camp
Training Camp FAQs
Green Lot: 5 a.m. Open for morning practices (2 p.m. for night practices).
Purple – 6:30 a.m. Open (3 p.m. for night practice)
Purple lot is a private lot and only accessible with a valid parking pass.
A Tailgate Ambassador will be at each parking lot gate entrance for assistance.
Covered bleacher seating will be available on the practice field perimeter on a first come, first serve basis and will serve as the primary viewing point for practice. The Texans will provide free water to all guests. Fans are allowed to bring in (1) unopened bottle of water to Training Camp.
We will have a Kids Corner featuring Houston Texans inflatables, face painters, balloon artists and more each day of Training Camp.
We have (2) restroom locations at Training Camp. One located by the food trucks on the south side and one located on the north side by the fan bleacher seating.
For your safety and the continuity of Training Camp, the following items are prohibited:
- Outside food and beverage
- Bags and backpacks larger than 4.5"x6.5"
- Flag poles, frisbees, beach balls, selfie sticks
- Video cameras/Cameras with lenses over 3"
- Laser pens, fireworks, illegal substances
- Noisemakers, air horns, whistles, cowbells
- Unmanned aircraft systems/radio-controlled model aircrafts
- Seat cushions
- Segways, skateboards, hoverboards
- Animals (except certified service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Diaper Bags
The most up to date Houston Texans roster can be found here.
The NFL League-Wide Policy permits only the following bags in Training Camp:
- Bags that are clear and do not exceed 12"x12"x6"
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bags
- Small clutch purses no larger than 4.5"x6.5"
- All other bags are prohibited
Due to unforeseen events, including, but not limited to inclement weather, football-related matters or any unexpected occurrence, practice can be cancelled. Before coming to camp, please check here for any updates. If practice is cancelled or moved into the Houston Methodist Training Center due to any of the above scenarios, there are no make-up dates.
Gates will open at 8 a.m. for the morning practices and 4:30 p.m. the evening practices. Fans will enter Training Camp via Green Lot and Murworth.
Food & Beverages
Food, beverages, beer and merchandise featuring the newest Houston Texans Training Camp gear will be available for purchase.
Pets are not permitted at Houston Texans Training Camp. Exceptions are made only for service animals.
First Aid & Guest Experience Areas will be available next to the Stage on the southside of Training Camp.