Is your nonprofit doing great things in the community? Are you making a difference by creating service projects that provide health communities or focus on character development for youth in underserved communities? If so, you may be an ImageNet Community Allstar.
The ImageNet Community Allstars program seeks to reward nonprofit organizations implementing and participating in community service projects that align with the mission of the Houston Texans Foundation to be “Champions for Youth." Selection for the program is based on a variety of factors in addition to having a service project that exhibits your organization’s definite impact to increasing and creating healthy communities.
If selected, your group will be invited to a Houston Texans pre-season game, receive t-shirts, and food vouchers. The three groups with the most impactful project will also be invited to participate in special pre-game activities, pending any capacity limitations.
The last to day to complete your submission is Wednesday, August 1, 2018. Selected organizations will be notified the week of August 6 by a Houston Texans representative. If selected, you will need to submit a copy of your 501(c)(3) Tax Determination.
Enter promotional second-chance drawings for a chance to win these great prizes thanks to Texas Lottery:
- Private plane away game trip - Owner for a day
- Suite & on-field contest experience
- VIP Texas season tickets package for one (1) years
- Custom RTIC Cooler and Texans merchandise pack
Sign up for the Reliant Texans plan today and receive exclusive perks!
- $100 Reliant Visa Prepaid Card to get geared up for game day
- An invitation to a Houston Texans autograph session, where you can meet players face-to-face
- A $25 donation on your behalf to the Houston Texans Foundation
Get all of this at a competitive price today!