For your safety and the continuity of the game on the field, the following items are prohibited in NRG Stadium:
- Outside food and beverage
- Bags and backpacks larger than 4.5"x6.5"
- Flag poles, frisbees, beach balls, selfie sticks
- Video cameras/Cameras with lenses over 3"
- Laser pens, fireworks, illegal substances
- Noisemakers, air horns, whistles, cowbells
- Unmanned aircraft systems/radio-controlled model aircrafts
- Seat cushions
- Segways, skateboards, hoverboards
- Animals (except certified service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Diaper Bags
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and other items may be prohibited in NRG Stadium if they are deemed, in the sole discretion of the Houston Texans or Stadium Management, to be hazardous or not in the spirit of the event.
The NFL League-Wide Policy permits only the following bags in NRG Stadium for NFL Games:
- Bags that are clear and do not exceed 12"x12"x6"
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bags
- Small clutch purses no larger than 4.5"x6.5"
- All other bags are prohibited
Other prohibited items include: firearms, weapons, outside food and beverage, flag poles, frisbees, beach balls, selfie sticks, video cameras, cameras with lenses over 3", laser pens, fireworks, illegal substances, noisemakers, unmanned aircraft systems, radio-controlled model aircrafts, and other items deemed by management, in its sole discretion, to be hazardous or not in the spirit of the event.
Photographs, images, videos or other accounts or descriptions (whether text, data or visual) in any media of all or any part of the football game or related events must not be transmitted.
We reserve the right to confiscate any item that does not adhere to this policy. Although not a prohibited item, the Houston Texans and NRG Stadium request that you do not bring strollers into the stadium, as there is no place to store them and they pose a trip hazard. Umbrellas are permitted in NRG Stadium if they are small enough to be stored under your seat during the game.
In consideration of the health and comfort of others, smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted in the seating area or on the concourses. There are designated smoking terraces located on all four sides of the Field Level, the Club Level and also in each corner of the Upper Level. Please note that certain smoking terraces may be closed at times; however, alternate smoking terraces on the same level will remain open.