* 2007 PRIORITY WAIT LIST CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES March 1, 2007- March 19, 2007 *
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Void where prohibited. Subject to applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open only to legal residents of the
Employees of Houston NFL Holdings, L.P. (the "Texans"), the National Football League (the "NFL"), and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each, are not eligible.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible persons who sign up for the priority wait list for Houston Texans season tickets on HoustonTexans.com and pay the $10 fee to join the list will be automatically entered into the Contest. Alternatively, eligible persons may enter the Contest on HoustonTexans.com without signing up for the priority wait list and without paying a fee. Only one entry per person.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period will be from Thursday, March 1, 2007 starting at 9:00 a.m., to Monday, March 19, 2007, ending at 11:59 p.m. All registrations must be made during this time through HoustonTexans.com.
5. SELECTING THE WINNER: A random drawing will be conducted by designated Houston Texans employee(s) on or about Tuesday, March 20, 2007, from among all eligible entries received. The first winner selected shall be the only Contest winner. The winner will be notified by phone, e-mail or mail within five (5) days after the drawing date.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Sponsor of the Contest is the Houston Texans, Reliant Stadium,
7. PRIZE: The Contest winner will receive an authentic Houston Texans Mario Williams jersey autographed by Mario Williams. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the prize: $250. All applicable taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
8. RELEASE: By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release the Texans and the NFL, and each of their respective affiliates, and the directors, employees and agents, including without limitation, advertising and promotion agencies, of each, from any liability, loss or damage incurred in connection with or arising out of the Contest, or from his or her use, misuse or acceptance of a prize.
9. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prize may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. In case of unavailability, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
10. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For a list of the winner, send a self‑addressed, stamped envelope to 2007 Priority Wait List Contest Winners List – March 1-19, 2007, P. O. Box 20171
- Only one request per envelope.