Andre Johnson is ready to go for Week 3 at Baltimore.
"I'm fine," the wide receiver said on Friday afternoon.
Johnson had to go through the NFL's concussion protocol this week, after being hit by Bernard Pollard late in regulation of Sunday's win over Tennessee. Pollard wasn't flagged on the play, but was fined $42,000 earlier this week for the hit. Ultimately, though, Johnson had no issue with Pollard.
"It's part of the game," Johnson said. "I signed up for it. I don't really have a problem with it. Those hits happen. That's pretty much it."
Johnson also said he "never lost consciousness" Sunday.
"When I hit the ground, my head slammed against the turf and everything was blurry and I had a headache, a real bad headache at the time," Johnson said. "I never lost consciousness, but I was aware of everything that had happened.
I told them exactly what happened when I got to the sideline. I knew exactly who hit me and whatnot."
Head coach Gary Kubiak was confident throughout the week that Johnson would be ready for the Ravens.
"I think we all felt that way because sometimes those things happen to guys out there on the field and you leave the stadium that day concerned, real concerned," Kubiak said. "Andre did bounce back from what took place, once we were in the locker room after the game. Actually, he met me coming up the tunnel after the game. You felt good about him bouncing back this week."
Johnson said he wanted to go back into the game against the Titans, but wasn't allowed to because of the protocol. But he also said he thinks the protocol is "great", because it protects players.