Gameday Traffic Updates
- To see the latest Houston construction that could affect your travel, click here.
- To see a mobile-optimized live traffic map of Houston, click here.
- To see a desktop-optimized live traffic map of Houston, click here.
- To download the Transtar Houston traffic iPhone app, click here.
- To download the Transtar Houston traffic Android app, click here.
Arriving to NRG Stadium
Please be aware of construction that could affect your arrival on gameday.
Fans traveling to the game who are parking in Yellow or Green Lot are highly recommended to take 610 to S. Main St.
Exiting NRG Stadium
For all fans parking at NRG Stadium today, please allow traffic attendants to direct you towards the smoothest exit route so you can return home safely as fast as possible.
Fans departing Orange Lot, to avoid traffic delays and construction, take Holly Hall St. as you exit today's game.
Due to construction, northbound and southbound lanes of I-69 will close at 8 p.m. Friday and may remain closed until 5 a.m. Monday.
Southbound traffic along I-69 will be detoured northbound on Loop 610, where drivers can exit at San Felipe, make a U-turn and use southbound Loop 610 to return to southbound I-69. Northbound traffic will travel south on Loop 610, exit and U-turn at Bellaire and return to I-69 using northbound Loop 610.