- Born and raised in Stockton, California
- Averaged 133 yards per game his final year at Oregon State
- Won Biletnikoff Award for best collegiate receiver in 2013
- Had 1,730 receiving yards and 16 touchdown catches in 2013, and also ran for a pair of scores
- Ran a 4.33 in 40-yard dash at 2014 NFL Combine
- Saints used 20th overall pick on him in the 2014 NFL Draft
- Has played in a pair of Super Bowls: 1 with 2017 Patriots, 1 with 2018 Rams
- Caught 34 touchdowns in his career, has run for two as well
- Averaged 14.3 yards per catch in six NFL seasons
- First player in League history to record 1,000 receiving yards or more in three straight seasons with three separate teams (2016 Saints, 2017 Patriots, 2018 Rams)
- Has 5,730 career receiving yards, and has logged 1,000 receiving yards in a season four times
- Enjoys photography
Coaching Staff Collaborating in Creative Way | Daily Brew
There are many new faces on the Houston Texans coaching staff, in union with a few holdovers from the last few years.
Texans Reiterate Need to Run Better in 2021
The Houston Texans want to run the ball more successfully in 2021.
Competition is Key for the Offensive Line
The Texans are wrapping up OTAs, and offensive line coach James Campen said almost every starting spot up front is up for grabs.
Tyrod Taylor is entering Year 11 and ready to contribute | Daily Brew
QB Tyrod Taylor is entering his 11th NFL season, and has seen quite a bit.
Veteran LB Kamu Grugier-Hill excited to play fast under Lovie Smith
The Houston Texans defense will look differently under coordinator Lovie Smith, and veteran LB Kamu Grugier-Hill is excited about what he can do.
12Q w/LB Kamu Grugier-Hill | Drew's Dozen
Linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill went 1-on-1 with Drew Dougherty of Texans TV, and the two discussed his Hawaiian roots, steaks, soccer and much more.
"Pro's Pro" Brandin Cooks amped for Year 2 as a Texan
WR Brandin Cooks described what he learned in 2020, detailed his expectations for this season, and shared how OTAs are progressing for the Texans.
Anatomy of a Texans OTA practice
The Texans completed their first week of work at Organized Team Activities (OTAs) Thursday at the Houston Methodist Training Center.
10 things to know about CB coach Dino Vasso
Here are 10 things to know about Houston Texans cornerbacks coach Dino Vasso.
11 things to know about WR Coach Robert Prince | Daily Brew
Houston Texans wide receiver coach Robert Prince comes to Houston from the Detroit Lions, and has a fascinating life journey.
Texans want to run the ball better in 2021
The Houston Texans offense is aiming for better results in the run game this season.