More Schedule Release CoveragePHOTOS: Texans 2014 road stadiumsREAD: Texans reunion gamesREAD: Top five most intriguing playersREAD: Texans to square off against Cowboys[Vandermeer's View: Tougher schedule than you think
](http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Vandermeers-View-Tough-schedule-/286fef59-f60f-4f3b-93d7-d2dcb4f8e30b)**The 2014 Schedule is out and we decided to check out some fun numbers as it pertains to the Texans and their regular season opponents in 2014.
By The Numbers
- 0 - games vs. AFC South opponents in the month of September.
- 1 - Monday Night Football game (Week 7 at Steelers on ESPN)
- 2 - number of back-to-back homestands (Week 12 & 13 vs. Bengals and Titans, and Week 16 & 17 vs. Ravens and Jaguars).
- 3- number of teams the Texans will face who made the playoffs in 2013 (Colts, Eagles and Bengals).
- 10 - number of games played in a retractable roof stadium. (8 at soon to be NRG Stadium, 1 at Cowboys, 1 at Colts.
A look at the stadiums the Houston Texans will travel to during the 2015 season.
- 51- degrees (F) is average daily high temperature annually in Cleveland, OH on November 16.
- 72 - degrees (F) is average daily high temperature annually in Oakland, CA on September 14.
- 264 - miles it takes to drive from soon to be NRG Stadium to the game against the Cowboys at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
- 3,256 - round trip flight miles for the Texans' longest road trip this season (at Oakland on September 14).
- 2,798- round trip flight miles for the team's second-longest road trip of the season (at Giants on September 21) the week after playing at Oakland.
- 15,526- the number of flight miles from Bush Intercontinental Airport to Khartoum, Sudan, and back.
- 15,554 - The flight miles the Texans will travel (round trip) over the course of the 2014 regular season.