1) DD: What's the deal with you and spear fishing?
Anger: "It's fantastic. Yep. I get to do a lot back in Tampa. The water is usually pretty warm out there. It's cooled down right now, which is good because it brings a ton of fish. And the cooler the water, the less people like to go, too. So you kind of have an open sea, and it's awesome.
2) DD: How'd you get into it?
Anger: "I've always been an ocean guy. I grew up surfing and bodyboarding and everything in the water. One of my older brothers and I talked about potentially getting into it. You've got to deal with more stuff out there, because they've got Great White sharks out there and it's kind of a breeding ground for some of the juveniles.
3) DD: Have you done any surfing lately?
Anger: "No. I miss it. I get back to California and I'll do it maybe once a year when I go back home."
4) DD: What's an animal that scares you when you're near it?
Anger: "Bull sharks."
5) DD: What are some of your nicknames?
Anger: "'Banger'. That's probably my most popular. I had it in high school and then in college it really caught on. 'Bangee' was one of the first ones when somebody didn't want to say Banger."
6) DD: What was it like when Rich Eisen of the NFL Network interviewed you and gave you the "Punters are People Too" t-shirt?
Anger: "Yeah that was cool. I had no idea what was going on. I was a football fan, kind of just because I played football. Junior year of high school is when it took off for me and I got recruited. But I'd never been to a football game before. I'd never really followed it. I was more of an outdoorsy guy and less sporty, I guess. So I didn't know what the heck was going on. Warren Moon was there, and my brother came with me, and they were talking about Hall of Fame stuff. My brother was just like "Are you kidding me? You didn't realize you were with this guy?" And I had no idea."
7) DD: Rank the Bryans/Brians: Bryan Anger, Bryan Cranston, Bryan-College Station, Bryan Adams and Brian Dennehy.
Anger: "Bryan Adams probably has to be the most popular. Bryan Cranton, just because I'm a huge "Breaking Bad" fan. Let's go Bryan-College Station number three. What was the fourth?"
DD: Brian Denehy. He was "Tommy Boy"'s Dad. He was the sherriff in the original "Rambo" movie. He was a real jerk in the first "Rambo".
Anger: "Well since he's a jerk, we'll put me over him."
8) DD: What was the best Christmas gift you ever got?
Anger: "Probably a spear gun."
9) DD: What's your go-to karaoke song?
Anger: ""No Scrubs", TLC. I keep on telling my wife that I can somehow sing that song, start to finish. I don't know if I'm proud of that or not."
10) DD: What would your career be if you weren't a football player?
Anger: "Probably biology. Marine biology. I was an integrated biology major at Cal."
11) DD: So when's the last time you cooked something?
Anger: "Yesterday. Taquitos. We cook a lot. Probably four times a week."
12) DD: Burgers or pizza?
BAKER'S DOZEN) DD: What's on the perfect burger?
Anger: "Just a classic with avocado and bacon. Lettuce. I'm not a big tomato guy. Ketchup, mustard and cheddar cheese."
Check out the best Week 16 images from Texans team photographer Zach Tarrant. Presented by Houston Methodist.