Get to know offensive lineman Carson Green, signed as a college free agent on May 14, 2021.
Name: Carson Green
Position: Offensive lineman
Height/Weight: 6-6, 320
Hometown: Southlake, Texas
School: Texas A&M
- Green played four seasons (2017-20) at Texas A&M, appearing in 48 games with 40 starts along the offensive line, predominantly at right tackle.
- Last season, Green was named second-team All-SEC as a senior after starting all 10 games at right tackle. A key part of one of the SEC's best offensive lines, Green and the Aggie offensive line led the conference in sacks allowed per game (0.7), tackles for loss allowed per game (3.8) and yards per carry (5.45).
- Green and the starting Texas A&M offensive line were one of three 2020 finalists for the Joe Moore Award, presented annually to the most outstanding offensive line unit in college football.
- He started all 13 games as a junior and earned the Offensive Attitude and Offensive Strength awards from the team.
- As a true freshman in 2017, Green appeared in 12 games with four starts. His first career start came against Auburn on November 4, 2017.
- At Southlake (Texas) Carroll High School, Green was named a first-team Class 6A all-state selection by the Associated Press in 2016 after producing 81 knockdowns and no quarterback sacks allowed. He was rated the No. 8 offensive tackle in the state of Texas.
- Green earned an invitation to this year's Reese's Senior Bowl.
- Green and his fellow Aggie offensive lineman Ryan McCollum both signed with the Texans on the same day.
Experience gameday together. Browse ticketshere.