Get to know tight end Antony Auclair, signed as an unrestricted free agent on April 7, 2021.
Name: Antony Auclair
Position: Tight end
Height/Weight: 6-6, 256
Hometown: Notre-Dame-des-Pins, Quebec, Canada
Get to know Antony:
- Auclair played high school and college football in Canada before signing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a college free agent in 2017. He made the active roster as a rookie and saw action in eight games with three starts.
- He was also drafted by the Saskatchewan Roughriders with a fourth-round selection (30th overall) of the 2017 CFL Draft. Auclair had already signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- His brother, Adam, was drafted with the sixth overall pick by the Ottawa Redblacks in the 2020 CFL Draft.
- His last name is pronounced "aw-CLARE."
- Auclair played four seasons for the Buccaneers (2017-20), appearing in 40 games with 20 starts. Although he was used primarily as a blocking tight end and on special teams, he also recorded 10 catches for 84 receiving yards.
- He played four seasons (2013-16) at Laval University in Quebec City and was named Équipe D'Étoiles Offensive in back-to-back seasons (2015-16) by the RSEQ.
- During his 2016 senior year, Auclair caught 17 receptions for 229 yards (13.5 avg.) and two touchdowns in eight games.
- Career firsts: Auclair caught his first career pass at Green Bay (12/3/17). He made his first career start at Atlanta (11/26/17) and made his NFL debut on Thursday Night Football against New England (10/5/17).
Experience gameday together. Browse tickets here.