Get to know wide receiver Damon Hazelton, signed as a college free agent on May 14, 2021.
Name: Damon Hazelton
Position: Wide receiver
Height/Weight: 6-3, 215
Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland
- Hazelton finished his collegiate career as a graduate transfer at the University of Missouri. In his 2020 campaign, he played in eight games during his lone season with the Tigers and notched 30 receptions for 397 yards (13.2 avg.) and one touchdown.
- He spent three seasons (2017-19) at Virginia Tech, but sat out the 2017 campaign due to NCAA transfer rules. With the Hokies, he earned 2019 honorable mention All-ACC honors after scoring a team-high eight receiving touchdowns and recording 31 catches for 527 yards receiving (17.0 average).
- In 2018, Hazelton caught a touchdown pass in five consecutive games, tying a previous school record by wide receiver Isaiah Ford. Hazelton led the team with 51 receptions for 802 yards receiving and eight touchdowns and earned second-team All-ACC honors for his 2018 performance.
- As a freshman in 2016, Hazelton attended Ball State University where he won the John Hodge Award, presented to Ball State's top freshman. Hazelton led the team with four touchdown receptions and finished second on the team with 51 receptions and 505 receiving yards (9.9 avg.) in 11 games with seven starts.
- At Franklin High School in Maryland, Hazelton was named second team all-state and all-metro at wide receiver as a senior in 2015. He also helped the Indians win back-to-back Class 3A state titles in 2013 and 2014 as a running back.
- His sister, Damisha, played collegiate volleyball at Salisbury University.
Experience gameday together. Browse ticketshere.