Portions of OLB Jacob Martin's answers to interview questions appear below. To listen to the entire interview, please clickHERE, or watch the video below.
1) DD: Who's your favorite retired NFL player?
Martin: That's a tough one. At one point in my life, I really thought I was going to be a safety, so I really loved Brian Dawkins. I liked how he played and inspired people.
2) DD: What was the first car you ever had?
Martin: It was this little Toyota Camry, like 1998 manual, named Stanley.
3) DD: What was your first job?
Martin: Like, paid job? Because I used to hustle back in the day. I cut grass. Walked dogs.
4) DD: Those are real jobs. What was your first 'official' job?
Martin: My first real job, I worked at Taco Bell. I was a drive-thru clerk.
5) DD: What's your favorite carnival game?
Martin: The ring toss with the ducks. The ducks in the water, you have to get the rings over the whole ducks head. I came close. I got the little consolation prize. I almost won.
6) DD: What show are you binge-watching lately?
Martin: This show on Amazon Prime. It's called "Hunters". That was a quality watch.
7) DD: What snack have you binged on lately?
Martin: The Mott's Fruit Snacks. That's my binge snack right now.
8) DD: What 'guilty pleasure' are you missing out on most these days?
Martin: Getting a massage. Being able to take care of your body the way you want to.
9) DD: What's the last thing you cooked?
Martin: Last night I made some pork chops. Had some rice, some Brussels sprouts.
10) DD: What's an animal that scares you when you're near it?
Martin: Hornets. I don't like hornets.
11) DD: What are some of your nicknames?
Martin: J-Mart. Mister President.
12) DD: What's the first thing you'll do when things get back to normal?
Martin: Maybe go somewhere. Maybe travel