1) DD: You have a twin brother named C.J., and he plays for the Detroit Lions. On average, how many hours per day are you two on the phone together?
Moore: Man, when I leave the facilities, I'm calling him as soon as I'm walking to the truck. He's an hour ahead of me, so he goes to sleep before I do, but we're pretty much on the phone all the way up until he goes to sleep. I can't even calculate the time spent, but we talk heavy every day.
2) DD: So easily, that's hours. Of those hours, though, how much time are you two on the phone together, but you're not actually talking?
Moore: We're so close, we can just be on the phone while doing other things, but we just have that connection.
3) DD: Pizza, hamburgers, or tacos?
Moore: Shoot, why didn't you put chicken in that?
4) DD: Okay. What type of chicken?
Moore: Fried chicken.
5) DD: From?
6) DD: Spicy or mild?
7) DD: Mississippi heat or Houston heat. Which is worse?
Moore: Now that's a close one. Being out there on our farm in Mississippi, it gets pretty tough out there sometimes. But also, being out here during training camp, I believe they go neck-and-neck. I can't give a winner to either one.
8) DD: What do you grow on your farm?
Moore: We grow chickens for Tyson. We have cattle. We have horses.
9) DD: So you're no stranger to hard work?
Moore: No sir. That's what I believe in. That's how we were raised. That's what we do. We work hard.
10) DD: What was a typical day on the farm like?
Moore: Waking up early, pretty much at daybreak. Checking the chicken houses. Feeding the animals. Getting on a tractor and bush hogging for hours.
11) DD: What's 'bush hogging'?
Moore: It's like mowing the lawn, but in a big pasture. Knocking down the weeds and stuff.
12) DD: You played at Ole Miss. You have a lot of Texans teammates that played there too. You also have a lot of teammates who played at Mississippi State. How tight are you guys from Mississippi?
Moore: Oh, we're tight. Even though they were rivals, we're all close. We knew each other before splitting up going to either school. But Mississippi is Mississippi, man. We love each other. We have a bond like no other. But yeah, we're all brothers.
BAKER'S DOZEN) DD: What would your career be right now if you weren't a football player?
Moore: That's easy. I'd be a farmer.
Houston Texans take on the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium for the third game of the 2019 NFL Preseason.