1. DD: What's the guiltiest pleasure that you're missing during the shelter-in-place?
Martin: I like a good, juicy burger every once in a while. We've been eating pretty dang healthy.
2. DD: What's the first thing you're going to do when this shelter-in-place ends?
Martin: Seeing family. Definitely that. I also love going to the movie theater, so I want to see a movie at the theater, a bucket of popcorn
3. DD: What movie are you most looking forward to this summer?
Martin: Oh man, I don't look that far ahead.
4. DD: The only reason I ask that is cause I know the Top Gun sequel is coming out this summer.
Martin: I heard there's a recreation of the volleyball scene. So it'll be interesting to see, 30 years later, whatever it is. I guess they have to do that, right?
5. DD: Which do you prefer: beach volleyball, pool volleyball or volleyball in a gym?
Martin: Probably pool volleyball. Less stress on the joints and the knees.
6. DD: What's your show watch right now?
Martin: We just started Ozark, so that's going to be the new one to binge. We watched episode one last night and man, it was tense.
7. DD: How much FaceTiming/Zooming are you doing these days?
Martin: A lot. Definitely a couple of hours for sure.
8. DD: What's the loudest NFL stadium you ever played in?
Martin: At the Saints last year, Week 1 was pretty loud. You love it because you live for those moments. The communication has to take place when you literally can't hear a guy five inches from you.
9. DD: How about in college? What was the loudest game you played in for Notre Dame?
Martin: The Big House (University of Michigan) is loud.
10. DD: What was the first car you had?
Martin: Oh, a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The chair wasn't even connected. Like the driver's seat chair was duct taped down. It was awesome.
11. DD: Nuts in brownies: Delicious or inexcusable?
Martin: Oh, inexcusable.
12. DD: What's your favorite Easter candy?
Martin: Reese's eggs are phenomenal. Strawberry jelly beans are pretty good.