1) DD: What's your best football trait?
Cunningham: Probably my quickness. Instincts. Let's put it together. 'Quickstincts'. There we go.
2) DD: What's your one, "must-pack" item for training camp?
Cunningham: I'm one of those guys that's always got to bring the system. The game system.
3) DD: What are you playing on it?
Cunningham: We've been playing Mario Kart lately on the Switch. I've been beating a couple of guys in it.
4) DD: Which teammate talks the most trash?
Cunningham: I wouldn't say I could pick one now, because a lot of guys are having a back-and-forth. There's a lot of competition both ways.
5) DD: Who's your quietest teammate?
Cunningham: I'm one of the quietest as far as talking trash. That's kind of my deal.
6) DD: What do you eat for breakfast at camp?
Cunningham: Bacon, eggs, some avocado, and some berries. Raspberries. Blackberries.
7) DD: Who has the best hair on the team?
Cunningham: Zach Cunningham.
8) DD: Which teammate gets you most pumped up?
Cunningham: McKinney. (ILB) Benardrick McKinney. I play right beside him. He always brings the energy. That's my guy.
9) DD: Which teammate calms you down the most?
Cunningham: I'm usually a pretty calm guy, so that would be me.
10) DD: What's the best part of camp?
Cunningham: The jokes. You've got to find a way to get through every day. Guys crack jokes and get on each other.
11) DD: What's your favorite TV show now?
Cunningham: Recently I've been watching 'Orange is the New Black'. They came out with some new episodes. 'Euphoria'. That's been pretty good. And I got a couple of anime shows that I'm into.
12) DD: Which instruments do you play?
Cunningham: I play guitar. Since middle school. I just like to fiddle around, come up with stuff, learn different things. I haven't been playing as often as I should be. It's been a minute.
Check out the best shots from the third day of training camp in Houston.