Andy Bischoff is the Texans tight ends coach, and for the past six years he's been an assistant with Baltimore. Here are 10 things to know about Bischoff:
- Bischoff was the offensive assistant with the Ravens from 2015 through 2020;
- He spent the last three years as the assistant tight ends coach for Baltimore;
- He coached with David Culley the last two years in Baltimore, and the Ravens went a combined 25-7 in that span;
- He played center at the University of South Dakota from 1990 to 1994;
- After college, Bischoff spent over a decade as an assistant coach at Cretin-Durham Hall High School in Saint Paul, Minnesota;
- He also served as the dean of students for 10 years when he coached at Cretin-Derham Hall High School;
- From 2008 through 2012, Bischoff was an assistant with the Montreal Alouettes, where he spent time coaching the running backs and special teams;
- Bischoff was part of the Grey Cup-winning staffs in 2009 and 2010 with the Alouettes;
- He was the tight ends coach for the Chicago Bears in 2013 and 2014;
- He went to Central High School in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
The Houston Texans roster in photos.