The Houston Texans would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to all of the fans who support us both on and off the field. In conjunction with the Houston Texans community outreach efforts, players will make non-gratuitous appearances for non-profit organizations, schools and civic functions based on their availability. Please keep in mind that appearances cannot be scheduled during mini-camps (June), training camp (July-August) or during the playoffs (January-February). During the regular season, players are able to make appearances on Tuesdays, their only scheduled day off during the week.
During the off-season, appearances are scheduled on a very limited basis. The NFL requests that players be allowed to travel on vacation, spend time with their families and participate in their own foundations and community outreach programs.
If you are a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization and would like to submit a player appearance request for the summer/fall of 2006 and are located in Houston and surrounding areas, please review the following policy for player requests. If you are located outside this area, please check back with us for information about the Houston Texans Outreach Tour in the spring of 2006 traveling to a city near you!
Note: Please keep in mind that player appearances are extremely limited and are not guaranteed.
Please review the following policy for player requests:
- All requests should be submitted in writing through the mail on official company/agency letterhead (No faxed or e-mail requests)
- Name of Non-Profit Group/Agency (need 501(c)3 status)
- Event/Agency Contact, Address & Phone Number
- Date, Time & Location of Event/Appearance
- Specific details about what is expected of player during the appearance
- Requests must be submitted 4-6 weeks prior to event
- Appearances will be limited to Houston and surrounding areas
- Driving Directions from Reliant Stadium* *