The Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Few days in the year are as memorable as Super Bowl Sunday, especially because of all the tasty food from nachos and guacamole to chicken wings and barbecue.
This week, members of the I'm a Texan Club submitted their favorite Super Bowl party recipes to share with fellow Texans fans. After a surveying some of the concoctions, we selected madfenix14's Killer Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip! to highlight below.
To check out more mouth-watering recipes from Texans fans, or share your own favorite dishes, click here.
|3||Boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|2 cups||Blue cheese or ranch dressing|
|1.5 cups||Frank's hot sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)|
|4 8-oz. pkg.||Cream cheese (softened)|
|2 cups||Shredded cheddar cheese (I like it extra sharp)|
|To taste||Tabasco sauce (optional)|
- Boil chicken until tender (let cool).
- Put ingredients in crock pot on high for about an hour until everything melts down into a gooey, cheesy, delicious, buffalo flavored concoction of tasty goodness.
- Turn crock pot to medium or low to keep it warm
- Add Tabasco sauce to fire it up to your desire.
- Serve with Tostitos Dips tortilla chips.