- Arizona selected him in 3rd round (86th overall) of 2015 NFL Draft.
- Has the nicknames of "The Humble Rumble" and "Little Hercules".
- Erupted for 2,118 yards from scrimmage, 16 rushing touchdowns and four scoring receptions in All-Pro season of 2016.
- Entering sixth NFL season in 2020.
- Has 33 touchdown runs and has caught 15 touchdowns since being drafted in 2015 by Cardinals.
- Was born in Memphis, TN.
- Attended high school in Clinton, IA, where he was a star on football, basketball and track and field squads.
- In four years at the University of Northern Iowa, gained a combined 4,682 rushing yards.
- Ran for 49 touchdowns in college, and also caught 14 scores.
Texans go virtual on Wednesday with several players sick
The Houston Texans opted to go virtual with meetings and press conferences after several players were feeling sick.
Colts, Texans linked in a variety of ways
The Texans and Colts square off at NRG Stadium this Sunday, and the two franchise share a lot of commonalities.
David Culley on QB Tyrod Taylor: "He's the starter"
After Sunday's 21-14 loss to the New York Jets, Houston Texans Head Coach David Culley re-emphasized Tyrod Taylor's status when healthy.
OL Tytus Howard gets first NFL start at LT
OL Tytus Howard made his first career NFL start at left tackle when the Houston Texans hosted the New York Jets on Sunday.
Lack of execution dooms Texans after early success vs. Jets
Houston Texans fell to the New York Jets, 21-14, on Sunday at NRG Stadium, despite holding a 14-3 advantage in the middle of the second quarter.
Texans share a few notable connections with New York Jets
The coaches and players from the Texans and Jets are linked in various ways.
Texans to face Jets rookie QB Zach Wilson, named starter for Week 12
The Houston Texans will face No. 1 overall pick Zach Wilson in his first game back from knee injury, the Jets announced.
Jon Greenard could return this week, Jordan Jenkins expected to miss time
The Houston Texans could get their sack leader in Jonathan Greenard back this week when they play the New York Jets, but will be without DL Jordan Jenkins for the next few games.
Tyrod Taylor bounces back with two rushing TDs in win vs. Titans
Houston Texans Tyrod Taylor delivered two rushing touchdowns in the Texans' 22-13 win over the Tennessee Titans.
Offensive line keeps Tyrod Taylor clean in muddy W at Tennessee
The Houston Texans offensive line didn't allow a sack in Sunday's road win over the Titans.
Defense, special teams snare 5 takeaways for 2nd straight game
For the second consecutive game, the Houston Texans took the ball away from their opponent five times.