- 1) DD: You went to Alief Taylor, and signed this offseason with the Texans in free agency. How cool has it been returning to the place you grew up?
OO: Man, it's a surreal feeling, just being able to be here. To see all the people I grew up with, it's been real cool.
- DD: What's the first place you HAD to go back to, whether it was a restaurant or a hangout or something, when you moved back home?
OO: I went to my high school. I went to Alief Taylor, checked out my old stomping grounds. It was cool.
- DD: What was the reception like?
OO: They were definitely happy to see me.
- DD: After you left high school, you played at Oklahoma in college and spent three years with the Rams. Now that you're an adult, how much different is the city now?
OO: Well, I didn't have a driver's license back in high school, so I wasn't driving anywhere. I didn't know how big the city was. It's so big. And at the same time it's so small because everybody knows each other. But it's been really cool just to be back. Being an adult in the city is a little different than being a teenager in the city. Just being able to go to different restaurants, seeing how much the infrastructure has changed, it's been cool.
- DD: What's been your favorite spot you've discovered since you got back?
OO: Dish Society is so good. I eat there like three times a week. Oh, and Joey's. I go to Joey's, too. Those are two of my spots that I frequent a lot.
- DD: For the rest of your life when you walk into a room, what entrance song would you want people to play?
OO: Ooh, that's a question. 'Return of the Mac'. I love that.
- DD: Do you ever mess around with RB Marlon Mack and sing that with him?
OO: I could. He's a cool guy. I'm sure he's hip to that. It's just a timeless song.
- DD: What's the last meal you cooked?
OO: Air fryer salmon. I used some lemon pepper. I put a lemon on there. I don't know if that did anything for the taste, but it looked cool.
- DD: What's your go-to dish that you cook?
OO: I make a nice little cilantro-lime rice with with some garlic shrimp. I add some asparagus, some potatoes. That's that's my go-to.
- DD: What's the last gift you gave somebody?
OO: It's one of my best friend's birthdays today. It's in my locker right now. I was going to drop it off to him. I bought him a lens for his camera.
- DD: You're a hell of a photographer, yourself. You and I met each other backstage at the NFL Draft this April in Las Vegas. How cool was that shoot you did?
OO: That was so fun. Being able to shoot those guys and talk to them about the process and the experience of being at the draft, it was really cool.
- DD: You just won a Super Bowl tile with the Rams. What was the ring ceremony like last month?
OO: The ring ceremony was just so amazing. Being able to just celebrate with your coaches, the guys you go out with, That's an opportunity a lot of guys won't get to have.
Brunch w/Jay-Z...or $500K? TE Jordan Akins decides | Drew's Dozen
TE Jordan Akins went 1-on-1 with Drew Dougherty of Texans TV, and the two talked about a range of topics. Brunch with Jay-Z, potato chips, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony and much more made it into the discussion.
Troy Hairston has interesting celeb lookalike | Drew's Dozen
Fullback Troy Hairston went 1-on-1 with Drew Dougherty of Texans, and the duo discussed the rookie's celebrity lookalike, his walkup music and much more.
What songs does Christian Harris like to sing? | Drew's Dozen
Houston Texans LB Christian Harris answered all the hard questions from Drew Dougherty.
Could Dameon Pierce go pro in another sport? | Drew's Dozen
Houston Texans RB Dameon Pierce shared quite a bit about karaoke, locker cleanliness, other pro sports and more.
Future is key for Tremon Smith | Drew's Dozen
Houston Texans DB/Return man Tremon Smith shares who the team's best hype man is, why Future is important and more with Drew Dougherty.
What is Jonathan Owens' go-to karaoke song? | Drew's Dozen
DB Jonathan Owens joined to discuss walk-up music, his favorite emoji and much more.
How many nicknames does Jerry Hughes have? | Drew's Dozen
Houston Texans DL Jerry Hughes played Jenga with Drew Dougherty and shared his perfect late night Whataburger run, his most-used emoji and much more.
What celebrity does Nico Collins look like? | Drew's Dozen
Houston Texans WR Nico Collins talked about his nickname, his first memory as a child, Randy Moss and much more with Drew Dougherty.
Could Roy Lopez be a pro boxer? | Drew's Dozen
Houston Texans DL Roy Lopez can box a little, grew up on MTV and ESPN, and wrestled a lot as a child.
Did you know Jalen Pitre was a fullback? | Drew's Dozen
Houston Texans DB Jalen Pitre described his perfect BBQ plate, go-to karaoke tune, first memory as a kid and much more.
What snack does Kamu Grugier-Hill bring on a road trip? | Drew's Dozen
LB Kamu Grugier-Hill was surprised by a new movie, shared his secret to getting 18 tackles and recently went surfing.