1) DD: You majored in Criminal Justice. What's your favorite cop movie or tv show?
Howard: "It's got to be 'Bad Boys'. Even though it's not about real-deal cop stuff going on, it's comedy. Will Smith is one of my favorite actors.
2) DD: Is Will Smith your favorite? One or your favorites?
Howard: Denzel Washington is my favorite.
3) DD: What are your three favorite Denzel movies?
Howard: 'Training Day'. 'The Equalizer'. What's the last movie he just came out with recently? (Note: it's 'The Little Things') I'm bad with names. The one where he was a cop, but the girls were missing?
4) DD: I know what you're talking about. I don't remember the name. I didn't see it, but I remember seeing the trailer for it because it came out during COVID and I missed everything. Do you go to the movie theaters anymore?
Howard: No, and I miss it. I miss it a lot. I just wait for it to come on TV or something and I just buy it.
5) DD: What are you singing these days?
Howard: Believe it or not, most of the time, when I'm in the car now, I'm on the phone. I'm talking to my wife and telling her about my day or something like that.
6) DD: What is the perfect Thanksgiving plate for you?
Howard: Some fried chicken. My wife's turkey. It's roasted and injected with all these flavors. I got to have a lot of mac and cheese. Turkey dressing with some giblet gravy on it. Some green beans, but mostly it's going to be mac and cheese and dressing.
7) DD: What about dessert?
Howard: A slice of red velvet cake.
8) DD: Just one dessert?
Howard: I don't do too many different desserts at one time. If I'm eating one dessert, I'm going to go all-in on one dessert, but my chef does make a great cookies and cream pound cake.
9) DD: What is the most overrated Thanksgiving food?
10) DD: What's the scariest out of this trio? An octopus, cobra, or a tiger?
Howard: Definitely octopus. Slimy arms and tentacles.
11) DD: What's your favorite and least favorite exercise in the weight room?
Howard: I like the bench press, flat, with the bar. Least favorite, which we do every day, is planks.
12) DD: What's the greatest invention ever?
Howard: The internet.
BAKER'S DOZEN) DD: Is Friday the best day of the week?
Howard: Sunday is the best day of the week.
See the Texans at NRG Stadium November 28 as they host the New York Jets in Week 12. Kickoff is set for noon CT. Click here for tickets.