1) DD: Last week, I saw you walking into the building with a casserole-carrier bag. What was in there?
Ingram: Over the years, my wife has blessed the team with casseroles on Saturday mornings, and it kind of became a ritual. Everyone loves them. So a couple of guys were with me in Baltimore and were like, 'When are you bringing the casseroles?' So she made the casseroles for us.
2) DD: What type of casserole was it?
Ingram: It was the tater tots casserole. Tater tots, eggs, bacon, sausage, but she makes three different kinds of casserole. She also makes a biscuits and gravy casserole and a French toast casserole.
3) DD: What show are you watching these days?
Ingram: See. Everyone's basically blind. There's a few sighted people, and basically, the village is trying to protect their sighted people. You should watch it.
4) DD: How did you find out about that show?
Ingram: I was sitting with Justin Reid in the cafeteria, and he said, 'Have you seen See?' I'm like, 'Have I seen what?' I asked him what it's about, and he basically gave me the rundown, and I brought it home. My wifey and I always love watching our shows. That's one of our things we do together. Get a couple of episodes in after we put the kids down.
5) DD: Yeah, you all have four children. When you have that many children, there's a process putting them to bed, and you don't just say, 'Hey, go to bed'. Right?
Ingram: It's like a 45-minute process, maybe an hour.
6) DD: Well, you guys are lightning-fast, because it takes me and my wife a little longer. What's involved in that?
Ingram: Yeah, it takes a while. You've got to get their teeth brushed. You've got to bathe them. Got to put the iPads away and you take them upstairs. They want to read a book or they want to mess around. Then they get out of bed because they've got to use the bathroom.
7) DD: And there's always one who comes to chit-chat about basically nothing, right?
Ingram: Yeah, always. Like, 'I need to wear my rain boots tomorrow' or something. Just some random stuff.
8) DD: You're part of the DC United ownership group. What's the most eye-opening experience you've had in regards to soccer? Because you've been all over the world and see some games in some pretty interesting spots.
Ingram: Definitely when I went to Brazil for the World Cup. That experience was insane. I went to a couple USA Games. I followed the USA men's team, and they played Portugal, so I saw them play Cristiano Ronaldo.
9) DD: December 21st is your birthday? Chris Evert, the tennis legend, Florence Griffith-Joyner, aka Flo-Jo and Samuel L. Jackson were all born that day as well. What's your Samuel L. Jackson movie?
Ingram: I don't know, man, he's been in so many legendary ones.
10) DD: He's been in Pulp Fiction, Changing Lanes, some of the Star Wars movies...
Ingram: Star Wars is always legendary. I love Star Wars.
11) DD: Who's your favorite Star Wars character? Mine's Chewbacca.
Ingram: I was about to say Chewbacca, but how can you go without Luke Skywalker or Anakin Skywalker.
12) DD: What was your first job?
Ingram: Cutting grass.
BAKER'S DOZEN) DD: How many lawns could you get in the day?
Ingram: I'd do like five or six. My uncle would take me. We'd get it done, and he'd give me like 20 or 30 dollars and per lawn. I'd end up with like 100 bucks for the day. I was 12, 13 years old and I was rolling in the dough. You can't tell anything to a 12-year old if they have a hundred dollars.
The Texans will play the Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Kickoff is set for 3:25 p.m. CT on CBS and SportsRadio 610.
The next time you can see the Texans at NRG Stadium will be on October 31 as they host the Los Angeles Rams in Week 8. Kickoff is set for noon CT. Click here for tickets.